Fitbit has been the toast of the Black Friday discounts this year, with nearly every device treated to sizeable discounts for fitness shoppers.
In the UK, Currys PC World has led the way with some great Fitbit deals. Currys PC World has slashed the price of Fitbit Blaze (£119.99, down from £149.99) and Fitbit Flex 2 (£49.99, down from £69.99).
The official Fitbit UK store also has £40 off pretty much every device apart from the Ionic – which means you can bag a Charge 2 or Alta HR bargain, too.
But perhaps the most tantalising deal is £50 off the Fitbit Ionic. The brand new, just-released smartwatch is getting discounts across the board in the UK with price cuts at Currys PC World, Very and Amazon.
Amazon PA: Fitbit Ionic – £249 (save £50)
The Fitbit Ionic reviewed well in our testing, but a lot of its appeal comes via features that are yet to be released – music partners and apps are still scant, Fitbit Pay still has no UK partners, and the company hasn't switched on advanced metrics from the new heart rate monitor.
On the other side of the pond, things are even better.
The official US Fitbit Store is offering sizeable discounts on Fitbit Alta HR ($99), Fitbit Blaze ($149) and Fitbit Charge 2 devices ($99) – and those deals are replicated across stores such as Target and Best Buy.
However, we're yet to spot a decent Fitbit Ionic deal in the US – but our eagle-eyed spotters are on the lookout.
Fitbit US deals
- Fitbit Alta HR - $99.95, down from $149.99 - Fitbit Store
- Fitbit Charge 2 - $99.95, down from $149.95 - Fitbit Store
- Fitbit Blaze - $149.95, down from $199.99 - Fitbit Store
Fitbit UK deals
- Fitbit Alta, black, large - £69.99, down from £99.99 - Currys PC World
- Fitbit Blaze, black, large - £119.99, down from £149.99 - Currys PC World
- Fitbit Flex 2, lavender, small - £49.99, down from 69.99 - Currys PC World
Browse the best Black Friday deals
You can catch up with the latest wearable tech Black Friday deals using our handy guides.
How we test