Bagging a Fitbit this Black Friday weekend is easier than ever with confirmed deals on a host of top devices. We've seen significant Black Friday deals on the Fitbit Ionic, as well as Fitbit Charge 2, Fitbit Alta HR and Fitbit Blaze.
But with more deals popping up than you'll know what to do with and Fitbit's increasing stable of fitness trackers, it can be hard to decipher which is best for you and which represents the best value for money.
Read this: Fitbit Ionic review
So whether you're in the US or UK, take a look below for our guide to picking up a Fitbit on the cheap. And for Fitbit deals as they happen, make sure to bookmark this page and keep checking back.
Best US Fitbit Black Friday deals
Fitbit's store and Amazon is getting in on the deal action with $50 off a trio of devices.. Both the Fitbit Charge 2 and Alta HR are very tempting at this price – both boasting top level tracking and stats, at a level that would only get you a very basic tracker historically.
- Fitbit Alta HR - $99.95, down from $149.99 - Fitbit Store/Amazon
- Fitbit Charge 2 - $99.95, down from $149.95 - Fitbit Store/Amazon
- Fitbit Blaze - $149.95, down from $199.99 - Fitbit Store/Amazon
- Fitbit Flex 2 - $59.95, down from $99.95 - Fitbit Store / Amazon
Best Buy and Target are two of the big the retailers to keep an eye on this year, and both have already announced a handful of deals. Yes, they're the same as Fitbit's online store and Amazon – but it's another option if someone sells out.
- Fitbit Alta HR - $99.95, down from $149.99 - Target/Best Buy
- Fitbit Charge 2 - $99.95, down from $149.95 - Target/Best Buy
- Fitbit Blaze - $149.95, down from $199.99 - Target/Best Buy
- Fitbit Flex 2 - $59.95, down from $99.95 - Target / Best Buy
Best UK Fitbit Black Friday deals
It's not just those Stateside that can take advantage of the savings, with retailers in the UK hopping on board the Black Friday bandwagon.
- Fitbit Ionic – £249, down from £299 -Currys PC World
- Fitbit Alta, plum, small - £69.99, down from £99.99 - Currys PC World
- Fitbit Alta, black, small - £69.99, down from £99.99 - Currys PC World
- Fitbit Alta, black, large - £69.99, down from £99.99 - Currys PC World
- Fitbit Blaze, black, large - £119.99, down from £149.99 - Currys PC World
- Fitbit Blaze, black, small - £119.99, down from £149.99 - Currys PC World
- Fitbit Blaze, plum, large - £119.99, down from £149.99 - Currys PC World
- Fitbit Flex 2, lavender, small - £49.99, down from 69.99 - Currys PC World
- Fitbit Blaze, plum - £106.99, down from £159.99 - Amazon
- Fitbit Charge 2, black - £99.99, down from £139.99 - Amazon
- Fitbit Alta HR, black - £109.99, down from £138.99 - Amazon
- Fitbit Ionic, £249.99, down from £299.99 - Very
Which Fitbit is right for you?
Aside from questioning the nature of capitalism and the philosophy of money this Black Friday weekend, deciding which Fitbit is right for you is chief among your concerns.
With its throng of devices all offering different capabilities and limitations, this is by no means an easy task, either. We've already explored which Fitbit tracker you should buy in depth, but it's worth going through the broad strokes here.
If you're a swimmer, for example, the Fitbit Flex 2 is the only waterproof option available to you. And if you're interested in a device with a screen, heart rate data and sleep tracking, the Alta HR and Charge 2 are worthy of a more in-depth look. Don't forget, for those looking to keep a really basic track on their step, the Fitbit Zip is also still available.
Great Amazon deals on fitness trackers
Wareable may get a commission